2013/05/01

About Me :)



Hiya! My name is Ashleigh Polaco :) Nice to meet you, and Welcome to Beauty From Ashes! 
I'm 16 yrs.old, I'm a born-again Christian. I have been saved for 3 years :) I am a Pastor's & a Missionary's Daughter. I used to live in South Africa, And I lived there for 8 1/2 years, Since I was 2 yrs.old. My Dad has been a Pastor for over 25 years. :) We were living in Praia, Cape Verde an island. And I just moved again!..To Fish Hoek, Cape Town..South Africa..and I love it here!

I love to Sing, Cook, Bake, and Read my Bible :) I love making friends, I am way to friendly :p I'm a social Butterfly, I love to help people in need, and Be a friend with, Most likely everyone :) I love Music, I only listen to Music though.. :) Which is 10x better :) Well, Got some stuff to do.. I will post more soon! So, Stop by and look around :)  Hope you enjoy my blog! 

 
~ Beauty From Ashes ~


No comments:

Post a Comment