2013/05/04

* Fight Against Animal Abuse *

Fight Against Animal Abuse - By Ashleigh.P

I have been wanting to write about Animal Abuse since I moved here to Cape Verde Praia, If you could just see the dogs they have here, You would have a mixed feelings. I know I did. I have a lot a sympathy on these Dogs, I feel so sorry for them. There are dogs everywhere on this Island, Barely any of them are healthy, A high percentage of them Have Worms, Scabies/Mange, They are Skin and Bones, They have broken bone, They limp, I have seen a Dog here with a missing leg, and the thing that gets me the most is the Government here, Is not doing anything about it, They supposedly care about the dogs and want them to stay not to put them down. I know for a fact the Government does not care, Why?
1. These dogs are all suffering, You see dogs all over town..
2. They don't care for them, You see dogs going thru the Garbage's around town
3. No one feeds them.
This Government thinks they are helping the Dogs by keeping them alive well they're not, They are making them suffer even more.

~ Facts About Animal Cruelty ~

1. Puppy mills are large-scale commercial dog breeding operations that put
greater priority on profits than the health and well-being of the
puppies.Many dogs are plagued with illnesses or
infirmaries like kidney or heart disease, as a result of the poor
conditions they’re kept in.

2. More than 100 million animals every year suffer and die in cruel chemical, drug, food and cosmetic tests, biology lessons, etc.

3.Each year, thousands of young and healthy Greyhounds are killed because
they lack racing potential or have been injured while racing and are no
longer competitive.

4. It's been estimated that there are 900 to 2,000 new cases every year of
animal hoarding in the US, with a quarter of a million animals falling
victim.

I hate to see any Animals Suffer, Especially God's Animals.
Now I ask you What is your Opinion about Animal Abuse? What would you do to stop it?

Help me Spread the Word, This is message that needs to be spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment