2013/11/16

~ Friends are a gift ~

In the last few months, I have struggling a lot with my past, my faith. For most of you that know me, know that I am not the kind of girl.. Who opens up easily. In all honesty, I'm the kind of girl who keeps feelings, thoughts, hurt, anger..inside. I know one thing, It's not by choice.. but by circumstance.

Though what does get me through everything are my dear friends who I am most grateful for. I truly am. They are true blessings, and just the best friends I have ever had. I want to thank you guys...so:

~ Kyle Manely aka Limerick. ~

I want to thank you for being a wonderful friend, You're advice..has helped me more than you may think. I thank you for understanding and always being there for me. You know my past..and you understand. For me I can't just open up to just anyone, but you are my best friend, and I feel like your my bro. ( Since I don't have one) Thank you so much.You are so caring, funny, thoughtful..and a all around great friend. :)

~ Samantha ~

You are an amazing best friend, I appreciate you more than anything. Ever since we met, You came off as a caring, loving, compassionate, thoughtful girl. You always care for your friends, and they care for you as well. Sam, I could never thank you enough..for all the help you have given me..You are a wonderful friend as well.. You are a great best friend, and a awesome online sister :) I truly love you, Never forget that. You are always there to support your friends. Just remember we are always here for you to Sammy. Thank you so much, for being there for me, You are a true gift to my life. <3 Love you Sam.

~ Taylor Helton ~

You are always there for me to.. And I have to say we can relate to some stuff. I appreciate our friendship. It means a lot to me, I love you like a sister as well, You are an amazing and wonderful best friend. Your advice and prayers mean a lot me to me, and our friendship. You are caring, thoughtful, always there for me and more! You are a true friend <3 Love you Tay

~ Audrey ~

I know we are still friends..*cough* excuse me. Best friends. We can relate so much, And you are haha so Fun to talk to, funny, and it is really nice when you can relate to someone. Like you said It makes our friendship stronger :) I really enjoy talking to you. Thank you for being an amazing best friend.. You may tease me a lot..haha ;) But I still love your personality. I am glad we become the best of friends :) Love you!

~ Miss Rebekah Peoble ~

To my best friend from Boot Camp and still my best friend. Girl..I'm sorry we don't communicate as much as we used to but you still mean the world to me. I love you Bekah. You have always been a fun gal to hang with, and talk with :) You are a true friend to me. Thanks for being there for me Chicka <3

And this list will get longer and longer.. I have a lot of best friends. I want you all to know I truly am thankful for your friendship. I live on a island, I don't have friends here, But I have you guys. And You are ALL true gifts, You make me smile, and your all just so fun! Thank you so much for being there for me and I hope that one day I will get to meet you all! If not here on earth..then up in Heaven!

Love you guys & gals!

~ Ashleigh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment