2013/12/10

~ Israel & Zion - My Nephews ~

Zion and Israel - My Nephews.
About Israel:

Name: Israel
Nickname: Izzy
Age: 7 years old.
Favorite Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green..and more!
Favorite Animal: Alligator
Favorite Cartoon: Pink Panther
Best friend: Me.. ;) ( Aunty Ashley)
Birthday: October 17th
He loves: Race Cars, airplanes, Lightning Mcqueen and friends, To draw,
Favorite things to do: Play with Cars, Play on my dad's guitar, play with my remote control helicopter, Go to freedom station ( arcade for kids ) and have snow ball fights! ;)
Favorite Foods: Pizza

" Israel is a sweet kid, He is my buddy.. I can't believe how much he has grown. He is growing up into a handsome young boy. :) I love him with all my heart. He is a good artist too! He drew me a car :)

About Zion:

Name: Zion
Nickname: None
Age: 4 years old
Favorite Colors: Blue and Orange
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
Favorite Cartoon: Pink Panther
Best Friend: Me..;) ( Aunty Ashley )
Birthday: April 13th
He love: Toys, Cars, game controls, and more!
Favorite things to do: Play, play video games, watch cartoons, play with my friends, play tag, go to school, play with cars..toys. Go shopping.. Eat candy.
Favorite Food: Peanut Butter Jelly sandwich

Zion is a cute kid, he is also my buddy. He is my Dad's twin..lol ;) Like seriously.. I'll ask for a pic. But Zion is just adorable, He is growing up too.. I love him with all my heart.

~ Ashleigh ~ Will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment